A6S and A6DS Tandem Welding Heads
For optimum productivity
- Suitable for heavy construction welding
- Capable of welding DC/DC, DC/AC or AC/AC
- Uses A2-A6 PEK process controller for quick and accurate programming of welding parameters for each torch
- Feedback system gives high and consistent welding quality from start to finish, saving time and money
- Versatile positioning through easy to use, complete slide assembly for welding torch position, distance stick-out and angle on both leading and trailing torches
- Enhance productivity by adding optional equipment such as Twin Wire and ICE™ (Integrated Cold Electrode) system
- Adjustable +90° interval turning bracket and cross slide
- Automatic joint tracking keeps the weld in the joint no matter which direction welding occurs
- Welding heads can be equipped with a standard wire feed unit (gear ration 156:1) or with a high-speed wire feed unit (gear ratio 74:1).
- Available in two basic versions: A6S Tandem Master and A6DS Tandem Master with several configurations to match specific safety, quality and productivity requirements.
- Optimized for welding across multiple perpendicular axes and is key in the welding of cylindrical objects where both longitudinal and circumferential welding is required
- Optimized for welding in multiple directions and is key in the automated welding of long weld joints such as beams and girders