Origo Feed 304 M13u
A replacement wire feeder designed to be used in place of the MIG-4HD wire feeder. The Origo Feed M13u is a basic wire feeder for use in those applications. It features a remote voltage control, an accurate wire feed speed dial, slow wire run-in, burn-back control, wire inching, gas purging, and torch trigger locking.
- Remote voltage control, allows local setting of power source voltage output
- Wire feed speed, accurate graduated dial shows settings in 50 ipm (1 m/min.) increments
- Adjustable burn-back time to correct stick-out and reduce wear of contact tips
- 2/4 stroke, helps minimize operator fatigue by optionally selecting trigger lock in the 4 stroke mode
- Inching/Gas Purge - Inching eliminates unsafe trigger pulls to load wire. Gas Purge ensures a clean start with pure shield gas
- Creep start - simplifies start/stop and gradual feed of wire to optimize the starts.
- Quick connectors - shortest possible set-up times. No tools required to change feed rolls, connect gas hose, weld cable or control cable.