The Inert Gas High-Pressure Regulators are designed for high delivery pressures - 200 to 4000 psig (1380 to 27,600 kPa).
- Typical applications include cartridge filling, pressure testing of vessels and pressurization of recoil cylinders
- For high delivery pressures - 200 to 4000 psig (1380 to 27,600 kPa)
- Standard HP cylinder connections – ready to use on cylinders or manifolds
- Standard 1/4 in. NPT-to-37 deg. flared tubing outlet connection on R-89 models
- Forged brass bodies
- Models available for higher inlet pressure inert gas cylinders