Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic
Welding Automation &
- All categories
- Steel Industry Products (SIP)
- Gas Control
- Safety Accessories
- Cutting Machines
These hand cutting torches are designed for extra heavy-duty operations such as fast, efficient scrap cutting and reliable emergency hand-cutting in production mill environment. Torch lengths from 32 inches to 17 feet are available, with a cutting range of 3 inches up to 28 inches. The C-66-1400 is compatible with the 1400 series nozzles.
- Cutting range 3 in. - 28 in.
- Alternate fuels
- Reliable emergency hand cutting in production mill environments
- Designed for extra heavy-duty operations for long trouble-free service life
- Torch lengths from 31 in. - 17 ft.
- Torches 9 ft. and over have protective out channel
- Off-center 180° head allows kerf to be widened by rotating torch. Torch can then be inserted into kerf to deepen cut
- Use 1400 series cutting tips
- Fast, efficient scrap cutting
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Light Fabrication
- Repair and Maintenance
- Structural Steel Fabrication