Aristo Mig 4004i Pulse
The Aristo® Mig 4004i Pulse power source is designed for high quality and high productivity welding applications. This multi-process welding package features the latest inverter technology to efficiently weld mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum using solid or flux-cored wire.
It also offers a considerably improved power factor of 0.95 and an efficiency of 89.5%. This provides minimized energy consumption and offers significant reductions in your energy cost under similar welding conditions.
Multiple Operator System Racks are available for this product upon request.
- Pulse functionality reduces heat input and minimizes spatter
- Up to 250 pre-programmed synergic lines
- QSet™ intelligent welding system
- Crater filling and adjustable burn back time
- Pre and post gas flows
- ESAB LogicPump prevents overheating of the torch
- TrueArcVoltageTM system measures the correct arc voltage at the contact tip (together with ESAB torches)
- Industrial and General Fabrication
- Power Generation
- Ship and Offshore Yards
- Heavy Equipment
- Steel Erectors