Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic
Welding Automation &
- All categories
- Submerged Arc Welding (SAW)
- Laser Beam Welding (LBW)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)
- Friction Stir Welding (FSW)
Aristo Retrofit I/O Universal 255
Development within the field of robotic welding equipment moves rapidly. New materials and processes are constantly being introduced and all demand new functionalities and programs to meet their performance needs. By upgrading your robot installation with new welding equipment you can substantially increase productivity.
Based on the Aristo® Mig 5000i CAN-Bus controlled power source ESAB has a standard modular solution for upgrading your welding equipment - the Aristo® robot package I/O Universal. This modular solution is a complete system that can be mounted on robot installations or used for mechanized solutions. The Aristo® Retrofil I/O Universal is used together with the Aristo® U82 Plus I/O which ensures a good man-machine communication and gives you quick and easy access to all the relevant parameters and synergic lines.
ESAB provides several robot package solutions ranging from the simple and low cost to high tech, with offerings for both analogue or digital communication with external systems.
- New materials require modern welding processes and functionalities all of which are included in today's equipment
- Easier programming and increased capacity to store welding parameters enables fast settings
- Ensured availability of spare and wear parts
- The introduction of ESAB Marathon Pac™ and Endless Pac™ filler metals