New-Tech 6-13 XL ADC Plus
The New-Tech™ 6-13 XL ADC Plus can be used for almost any welding application. The shade level can be adjusted from DIN 6 to DIN 13, making the helmet very versatile. The helmet features a grinding mode which allows the ADF screen to be switched off for grinding and has a sensitivity and delay function.
- ADC Plus Technology - Eye does not need to adjust to different shades. This reduces eye fatigue as well as increasing comfort for any welder.
- Increased color definition - offers superior color definition in both the open and activated state, allowing the welder to better see the LED displays on machines and equipment, while also identifying heat definition on the actual weld.
- ADF automatically switches to sleep mode after 10 minutes in darkness
- New-Tech ™ 9-13 ADC Plus is powered by solar cells - requires no battery changes
- Black heat reflective shell
- External grinding mode (New-Tech ™ 6-13 XL ADC Plus only)
- External adjustable shade
- External adjustable sensitivity
- External delay adjustment
- Offers complete protection of ears, cheeks and neck
- Helmet shape helps to deflect heat and welding fumes
- Extremely easy to replace the cover lenses
- ESAB’s series of New-Tech ™ ADC Plus helmets are ANSI approved.