Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic
Welding Automation &
PT-36 / PT-36R Plasmarc Mechanized Cutting Torches
ESAB’s PT-36 torch is key to the productivity of ESAB’s m3 Plasma, the industry’s most advanced plasma cutting system.
Rugged and reliable, the PT-36 torch replaces up to three single-purpose torches for heavy plate cutting, precision cutting and marking. This state-of-the-art torch provides superior cutting functionality and high productivity over a wide range of materials and thicknesses, with minimal set up time, downtime and consumable cost.
- High precision, multi-gas torch replaces up to three single-purpose torches
- Precision close tolerance concentricity for optimum straight or bevel cutting with highest cut quality and consumable life
- Patented Posi-Thread design simplifies consumables installation, prevents thread damage on electrode, electrode holder, and torch body
- Versatility to select the combination of gases, speed, and cut quality for the job
- Low current micro-nozzle cutting, precision plasma cutting, thick plate cutting, and water injection cutting, all with the same torch
- Cut and mark with the same consumables on a range of materials
- Smaller, less expensive electrode lowers operating cost
- Requires fewer parts to purchase and stock
- Speed-Loader aids in consumable changes without o-rings or expensive spare torch bodies
- Eliminates need for water chiller for cooling water, reducing power and maintenance costs
- High quality, low cost stainless steel cutting using water injection