Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic
Welding Automation &
PT-27 Plasmarc Manual Cutting Torch
Designed for superior cutting performance and ease of handling, the PT-27 produces clean, exceptionally high quality cuts.
- Most compact 80 Amp torch on the market
- Excellent cutting capacity–cuts up to 1 in.
- (25.4 mm); severs up to 1 1/4 in. (31.75 mm)
- Uses shop air, cylinder air or nitrogen for superior versatility
- Pilot arc starting–even starts through paint
- Choice of 25 ft. (7.6 m) or 50 ft. (15.2 m) lead length
- Perfect electrode centering
- Intermittent cutting capability for grate or expanded metal applications
- Use with three cutting nozzle sizes for exceptional versatility
- Improved spring-loaded seat eliminates head burn-out
- Consoles|The PT-27 can be used with the following consoles: