m3 Plasma System
ESAB’s m3 Plasma combines plasma cutting and marking capabilities in a fully integrated, easy-to-use system that delivers high precision and high productivity.
The m3 Plasma system performs high-speed plasma cutting, high precision cutting, plasma marking, thick-plate cutting, dry (multi-gas) cutting, and water injection cutting on a wide variety of materials.
Featuring the most advanced gas control system in the industry, m3 Plasma is fully automated by ESAB’s Vision CNC. To produce the best cut quality, simply select the material type and thickness, and the Vision CNC automatically sets the start, cut and shield gas pressures and flow rates. Process parameters for most plasma cutting and marking applications are preset in the CNC. Custom parameter files can be easily created as needed.
- Precision Cutting in the ISO 9013 quality range 3
- Typically 2 ° or less cut edge angle (Precision Mode)
- Sharp top and bottom edge, flat cut face, virtually dross free
- Precision cutting and marking using the same torch
- Thin or thick plate cutting; straight or bevel cutting
- High-speed plasma cutting
- Dry or water injection cutting
- Cutting over dry table or under water
- Long consumable life
- Low consumable cost
- Highly efficient, high power factor designs
- Modular system grows with your needs