Deuce Pack 150 Plasmarc Cutting & Gouging System
With 300 amps of plasma cutting and gouging power, this heavy-duty system is the ideal choice for foundries, mining, logging equipment repair and other industrial applications. It handles even the heaviest materials with the capacity to cut up to 4 in. (101.6 mm) manually and can be used for mechanized cutting.
- Eliminates carbon arc fumes with excellent plasma gouging capacity–removes up to 77 lbs. (35 kg) of metal an hour
- For exceptional versatility, separates into two 150 Amp consoles for smaller scale applications
- Adjustable output down to 30 Amps facilitates cutting of thinner metals
- Built-In Water Cooler–simplifies maintenance, less hookup, no wiring issues, no extra hoses. Water flow is controlled with power supply
- Leather sheath wrapped torch–protects torch leads from abrasion and molten metal
- Cuts with air, nitrogen, argon-hydrogen mixtures or nitrogen-hydrogen mixtures
- Built-In CNC interface provides easy connection of automation applications
- Torch design provides perfect electrode centering– provides longer tip life by minimizing the possibility of double-arcing
- Torch spare parts kit supplied with each outfit–ample supply of spare parts at no additional cost to minimize downtime
- Thermal overload switches–prevents damage if unit overheats due to insufficient air flow
- Line voltage compensation
- Automatic intermittent cutting–additional capability, permits continuous cutting of grates, expanded metal, heavy screen material, etc.
- One year warranty on torch