The Aristo® U82 control panel is used in combination with Aristo® wire feeders to set and adjust welding parameters. The U82 is developed to meet the most demanding requirements yet is designed to be simple and easy to use. The system allows you to perform Pulsed or Non pulsed welding with solid or flux cored wire on mild/carbon steel as well as on Stainless. Using solid wire, you can also achieve optimal results in aluminum.
For additional information on controls and functions see separate ESAB Tech Tips, a quick guide on the Aristo® U82 control panel.
Aristo U82 are used with these power sources:
- Aristo Mig 4004i Pulse
- Aristo Mig 5000i/U5000i
- Aristo Mig 6502c
- Enables WeldCloud™ connectivity
- Built-in web server offering a web interface with external devices
- USB connector for storing welding and quality data
- Optimized synergic lines for robotic and Swift Arc Transfer (SAT™) welding
- QSet™ for optimum short arc setting
- General Manufacturing
- Light Fabrication
- Ship/Barge Building