Welding Automation &
Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic
- Filler Metals
- All categories
- Manual Arc Welding Accessories
- Advanced Synergic Multi-Process Equipment
- MIG Equipment (CV)
- TIG Equipment (CC)
- Stick Equipment (CC)
- Multi-Process Equipment (CV/CC)
- Wire Feeders
- General Supplies and Accessories
Renegade ET 300iP
A small but stout 33-pound (15 kg) unit, Renegade™ ET 300iP is a groundbreaking combination of PORTABILITY and POWER. It has the highest power to weight ratio in its class designed to virtually go anywhere in the shop and out on the job site.
Renegade ET 300iP handles single- and three-phase power from 208V to 460V automatically, and puts out 5 to 300 Amps. The Renegade ET 300iP package includes power supply, 10 ft. (3 m) input cable, shoulder strap and 2 male 50mm OKC connectors.
- Highest power to weight ratio in its class weighing in at 33 lbs. (15 kg) and producing 300 A at 40% duty cycle. Combined with its rugged case, Renegade is ideal for the most extreme environments in the industry.
- Small, lightweight system can virtually go anywhere in the shop or out on the jobsite. Its three handle design makes it easy for transportation and maneuvering through manholes and other hard to reach areas.
- Pulse HF TIG. 0.1 - 1000 pulse frequency range. The widest range in its category giving you maximum precision TIG welding capability including better arc control, penetration and increased travel speeds.
- Intuitive interface – the machine’s digital readout display, along with large buttons with excellent feedback and controls, make it easy to set parameters and read them from a distance.
- Air- cooled and water-cooled packages available with easy, intuitive set-up.
- Civil Construction
- Food and Beverage
- Pipe Construction
- Repair and Maintenance
- Ship and Offshore Yards
- Industrial and General Fabrication