Welding Automation &
Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic
- All categories
- Steel Industry Products (SIP)
- Gas Control
- Safety Accessories
- Cutting Machines
Plus Series Torch and Handle
The patented Plus Series WH 315FC+ and CA 2460+, second generation, heavy-duty, high capacity welding handle and cutting attachment improve on the original models from input by talented and insightful craftsmen who use our tools daily.
Vastly improved flow capability allows the WH 315FC+ to replace both the original WH 315FC and the WH H315FC torch handles.
The new CA 2460+ improves flow, connectivity, durability, and reparability for superior ease of use.
- Improved head durability, preheat control valve flow and reduced user fatigue due to improved balance
- Improved access and reparability of mixer with single nut removal
- Superior cutting oxygen valve with improved Feathering/Ease-On control
- No wrench flats on connection nut indicates hand tightening only for safer operation
- Internal connection snap ring prevents coupling nut sliding and exposure to o-rings for reduced damage
- Civil Construction
- Heavy Fabrication
- Light Fabrication
- Offshore Oil
- Repair and Maintenance
- Ship/Barge Building