Arc Gouging (CAC-A) & Exothermic
Welding Automation &
- All categories
- Submerged Arc Welding (SAW)
- Friction Stir Welding (FSW)
- Laser Beam Welding (LBW)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (GMAW)
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (GTAW)
- All categories
- Carriers & Manipulators
- Handling Equipment
- Accessory Components
- Welding Heads & Torches
- Power Sources
A6 Mastertrac A6TF Tandem
For efficient submerged arc welding
- Self-propelled, four-wheel drive, automatic welding machine.
- Easy to move with quick set-up for different workpieces.
- Suitable for heavy production welding with capacity for up to 6 mm (0.24 in.) wire using 1500A direct or alternating current.
- Designed for use with LAF (DC) or TAF (AC) welding power sources.
- Three different designs:
- Single: available with standard or high speed motor
- Twin-Arc: with a simple add-on for the extra wire, you can convert an A6 Single Mastertrac into a highly productive automatic twin-arc welder for fillet and butt welds without the use of an extra machine or power source.
- Tandem: the high deposition rate using a multi-electrode system increases productivity
- substantially. By selecting different combinations of direct and alternating currents, the A6 Tandem Mastertrac can handle any type of welding work resulting in increased profitability.
- Weld mild steel and aluminum solid or cored wire by modifying an A6 Single Mastertrac with an easy conversion kit for gas metal arc welding (GMAW).
- Pre-set and control of welding parameters with the A2- A6 process controller PEK - a digital control system with display menus; 255 different weld sets can be stored.