- Drastically different gauges – EDGE 2.0 incorporates color-coded, incredibly clear, and easy-to-read gauges right into the regulator body.
- Rearranged for the better – The unique configuration of the regulator makes it possible for every critical feature – pressure gauges, diaphragm assembly, seat mechanism, safety relief device, and outlet and hose-end connections – to be within the gas cylinder profile for a higher level of protection.
- Rugged diaphragm – EDGE 2.0’s stainless steel diaphragm has been tested to 50,000 endurance cycles – five times the industry standard – to ensure maximum lifespan.
- Superior flow – Expect a consistent flow over a wide range of cylinder pressures from EDGE 2.0.
- Reassuring warranty – The entire EDGE Series 2.0 is backed by Victor’s five-year warranty.
- Impact-absorbing knob – The knob on EDGE 2.0 is supported by SLAM™ (Shock Limitation and Absorption Mechanism) technology that protects the regulator with a three-stage crumple system.
- Purposeful outlet positioning – The outlet points down on EDGE 2.0, out the rear of the regulator – a safer placement because it shifts the hose-related hazards away from the user.
- Visual safety – Crucial specs are communicated clearly with color-coding, gas-specific labeling, and symbols.
- Internal particle trap – Two elements – the primary particle trap and the secondary diffuser – minimize the amount of contaminant energy that reaches the seat, reducing the chance of an explosion or a fire.
- Proven by trial – EDGE 2.0 exceeds industry standards for fault tolerance in oxygen use (resistance to catching fire and burning), passing both ISO and CGA heated-oxygen impact tests as well as the ASTM G175 promoted ignition test.
Ease of Use.
- Improved accessibility – EDGE 2.0 has a significantly wider cylinder valve clearance for easier and quicker connecting and disconnecting.
- Tactile adjustment knob – The updated knob design is easier to grip and points away from the user for a more natural hand/body position.
- Intuitive gauges – The extra-large, offset 2.5-inch delivery gauge is easy to read and provides more information than the average regulator.
Plus Series Torch.
In addition to the EDGE 2.0 regulator, the CA 2460+ cutting attachment and WH 315FC+ welding handle are also newly available and vastly improved.
- Advanced flashback arrestor – Enjoy the built-in features you love but none of those all-too-common flow restrictions.
- More communicative valves – Small labels – open/close, on/off, oxy/fuel – have been added to help guide more-novice users.
- Improved field reparability – The user-friendly design of the Plus Series allows for immediate replacement of the plunger and easy access to the mixer.
- Ergonomic handling – Upgraded contouring makes for easier use with gloved hands, while the curved lever can be triggered with the palm or the thumb.
- Tougher where it counts – When we watched craftsmen work, we saw they use their torches as hammers and scrapers, so we reinforced the most-used areas with additional materials to increase longevity.
OPTIONS YOU NEED.
MEET YOUR MATCH.
Sign up for our enewsletter to find out more about EDGE 2.0 and other exciting news from ESAB.